GOOD TO KNOW – PROJECT NETWORK
GOOD TO KNOW
The participants are recommended by their educational institutions, must have graduated within the last 2 years, and apply through the application form on the website.
Fill out the application form with a specific work proposal project along a statement of intent, and attach images of your recent work and your resume. Your professor must send the recommendation of you directly to email@example.com.
- Project Network participants pay a fee of 7.200 DKK (for accommodation and studio space) and will have to cover themselves the expenses for kilns, materials, expenses in regard to travel and other living expenses.
- Housing is included in the fee, in double rooms (single room is possible for an extra charge of DKK 1,000).
- The participants on the project will be offered to attend workshops in making a catalog, photographing and exhibiting their work. There will be excursions to Danish ceramic studios, museums, and galleries.
- We produce one catalog per session and each participant receives 8 catalogs. It is possible to buy extra copies of the catalog.
- All participants will be asked to present their work at a workshop and give slide lectures.
- Project Network is partially funded by Guldagergaard, the municipality of Slagelse and private funds.
1. session: 1st November to 13th December 2017.
2. session: 3rd January to 13th February 2018.
Deadline 1st November 2017 for Session 2.